Want something cold, tasty and sweet? This recipe is for you. You will enjoy the health and student dessert which is ideal for the summer and is prepared very easily and quickly.
240 g Sour cream
100 g of condensed milk
100 grams of biscuits
100 g of chocolate
300 g of raspberries
5-6 tablespoons of condensed milk
mint for decoration
1. Smash the sour cream and condensed milk into the bowl.
2. Break the biscuits, chocolate chopped finely.
3. Put chocolate and biscuits at the bottom of the glasses.
4. Add them from the mixture with the cream.
5. Finally put the raspberries and pour them with a teaspoon of condensed milk.
We decorate with mint.
Allow cooling for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and serve.