– 1 kg of flour
– 3 eggs + 2 egg yolks
– 250 g of sugar
– 2 packets of vanilla sugar
– 3 grated orange peel and 1 lemon peel (not sprayed)
– 1 pack of fresh yeast
– 250 g of fat (100 g of fat + 150 g of butter)
– 500 ml of milk
– Pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
1. In a pot heat 100 ml of milk (should not be too hot) and add one teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of flour.
Stir and add yeast. Allow sinking, covered with a kitchen cloth. Flush the flour in a bowl and leave it warm to warm.
2. Beat three whole eggs and two egg yolks until you get a foam mixture, then sugar and vanilla sugar are added to the mixture, so mix them again until the mixture becomes homogeneous and the sugar crystals melt.
Finally, add the grated bark of orange and lemon, and mix the mixture.
3. Melt the fat on low heat (be careful to be warm and not boil).
4. To the ready mix with eggs and sugar, add the flour and slowly stir. Then add the fat and do not stop stirring. Add the salt and then the yeast, stirring them continuously. Carefully add the milk under constant stirring. Mix a mild but not sticky dough and let it rise.
5. Leave the dough in a warm, cloth-covered cloth until it doubles, then re-blend and divide into 4 equal balls. So leave the divided dough covered with parchment paper and let it rise again.
6. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and decorate the shaped balls. Use a sharp knife or scissors to make cuts from the middle to the three corners. The cutouts should be about 5 cm long. Bake 30 minutes.
7. While the bacon is baked, make a syrup of 50 ml of water and 1 large spoon of sugar, stir well and, after 30 minutes of baking, remove the pie from the oven, smear it with syrup and sprinkle with sugar. Return to the oven for 10 minutes, remove it and let it cool before serving it.