Today’s recipe is inspired by my beloved grandmother. She liked figs and loved making various desserts. I present you a very delicious and easy to prepare sweet temptation to please both small and large. Enjoy your meal!
24 big-luck figs / maybe green with jam if you make them in the winter /
1 1/4 hrs. Cheese mascarpone
30 grams of almonds cut into slices
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the figs well, then cut the top as a lid.
2. Using a spoon, carve the contents, taking care not to damage the outside.
3. Mix the half almonds with the mascarpone cheese and the inside of the fig. If you are not sweet enough, you can add a little honey or sugar to taste.
4. With a spoon fill the figs and put one piece of almond. You can also garnish with fresh mint leaves for decoration.
5. Cover with a lid and place in a refrigerator to cool.
Serving well cooled.
Enjoy your meal!