Ice apricot cocktail suitable for any time of day
1 handful of plums – about 150 g
1 handful of apricots – about 150 g
1 tablespoon acacia honey
1 liter of water
1 lemon, mint leaves, ice cubes
1. Soak the lemons with the bark in water, which has soda for bread. Let them stay for about 20 minutes.
2. In the casserole, pour 1 liter of water and add half the apricots and plums that are pre-boned.
3. Cook 7-10 minutes of moderate fire.
4. Add the honey before the end.
5. Let cool to cool and blend well with a blender.
6. Add lemons washed and chopped, mint leaves and cubes of ice.
7. Serve in a tall glass.
Notes: You can decorate with a sprig of mint and a slice of lemon the edge of the cup before serving it.
Enjoy your meal!