A fantastic recipe for everyone who wants something different. If your child is capricious or just wants to make his dinner funny, this recipe will surely appeal to you. And its preparation is not as difficult as it seems.
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cup rice
1 slices of sandwich cheese/emmental, cheddar/or cheese
salt to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and boil the rice without letting it loose. Do not add salt to the water. Leave it lightly “al-day” so you can take the soy sauce afterwards.
2. Add the oil, crushed garlic, fry in the pan and add the soy sauce. Stir for about a minute and add the rice.
3. Remove from the hotplate to cool slightly.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a little salt. Heat the frying pan with some grease and add the eggs. Fry them like an omelette. Be careful not to tear it.
5. In the dish, make a medium sized head and a more elongated body ball. 4 small, elongated cylinders will serve for hands and feet, and two small eyelets.
6. From an emmental/cheddar or cheese slice, cut two thin circles with a cap. One cut two crescent halves.
7. Cut a wide strip of the omelet and roll in a roll. Put on the plate and arrange the parts of the rice bear on it.
8. Place the half-shells of yellow cheese on the ears and use the circle for the nose.
9. From the olive tree, cut two eyes and a triangle for the nose.
10. With the remainder of the omelet, turn the finished sleeping bear.
Serve with a smile!
Enjoy your meal!