Fast pastries that are cooked in a microwave oven often have a flour taste and it is difficult to judge whether they are really baked, but with this recipe we guarantee you complete success. The preparation lasts five minutes, and you need two large glasses. If you can not find glasses of really big glasses.
What do you need?
• 4 tablespoons of butter
• 30 g crushed chocolate cubes
• 4 cubes of milk chocolate
• 3 teaspoons of sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 30 g of flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Melt the crushed chocolate and butter in a microwave oven.
2. Mix the eggs with sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract and salt and whisk them. Then add the chocolate with the butter, stir and finally add a mixture of flour and baking powder.
3. Gently mix, then divide it into two larger or four smaller cups. Put them in the microwave, reduce the temperature by 50% and let them bake for 45 seconds.