We offer you an interesting variation of spring salad, which will appeal to everyone.
Potatoes 4 pcs. – large
Carrots 1 pcs.
Red pepper 1 pcs.
Ham 200 grams
Pickled cucumbers 100 g
Pea from a can of 1 pack
Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
Fresh onion – 1 pc
Method of preparation:
1. Boil potatoes and carrots, then peel them carefully.
2. Clean the seeds of the seeds
3. Cut the potatoes, carrots, peppers, ham and sour cucumbers into cubes. Add more green peas and mayonnaise, and mix.
4. The green onion is cut into long pieces so it looks like grass buds.
5. In a transparent bowl, decorate the edges with onions and fill with the salad.
Enjoy your meal!