For a child’s breakfast at school or a quick dinner at home, the Lunch Pizza Recipe will help every working mother.
About the dough:
450 g of flour
280 ml of water
A little oil
1/2 yeast cube
1 tsp. and half salt
1 tsp. sugar
For the sauce:
2 tablespoons ketchup
100 g of olives
100 g fresh mushrooms
3 pcs. pickles
1 small hot pepper
50 g of sweet corn
2 canned tuna, cut into pieces
300 yellow cheese
Method of preparation:
1. Dough is prepared as in warm water, with sugar, put the yeast to swell.
2. In another deep dish, place the flour and oil and then mix with the ready yeast to make a nice homemade ball. While the dough rises, prepare the sauce.
3. Drain the pieces of tuna and mix them with finely chopped onions. Cut the mushrooms in thin, also the peppers, cucumbers and olives in cubes. Stir the ketchup with the lutenitsa well.
4. Apply a large oil pan and place the dough in it. You can spread it like a swamp for a simple big pizza or split it into small pieces.
5. Once you have the desired shape, apply ketchup and lutenica sauce, then spread the mixture of fish with onion, sliced olives, cucumbers and pepper. Finally shake the corn.
6. Add oregano and grate the yellow cheese on the pizza.
7. Put the tray in a pre-heated oven 200 degrees to bake until the edges of the dough turn red.
8. After baking you can decorate with basil.
Enjoy your meal!