We present you the favorite of all the cakes in a new variation! This recipe will undoubtedly please you, especially if you love the stuffing with the stuffing.
15 to 20 grams of fresh yeast
1 tablespoon of flour
1 teaspoon of sugar
¼ cup coconut milk / If you do not have it, you can replace it with fresh coconut milk inside /
For the dough:
350 grams of flour (2 ½ cups)
½ teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of milk powder
½ cup of coconut milk
1/3 cup of sugar
1 egg and 1 protein
1/3 glass of melted butter
¼ cup of coconut sawdust
1 teaspoon of lemon or orange peel
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
1 small spoon of liqueur – orange or lemon
1 cup of jam on request (of figs, strawberries, prunes, apples, mixed)
Dried nuts and raisins at will.
1 small spoonful of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of coconut sawdust.
Method of preparation:
1. In a small deep dish, place the yeast, coconut milk, sugar and flour. Mix until the yeast melts. The yeast is then allowed to rise.
2. Flour, salt and milk powder mixed with a spoon.
3. Eggs and sugar are poured into a kneading dish and crushed with a blender. Once the sugar is melted, the coconut milk is added to the dish and is continued with the crushing.
4. Add the boiled yeast, the mixture of flour and the other ingredients to the dough into the broken egg receptacle. Continue to mix with a mixer or by hand until a ball of dough is formed.
5. Place the well dough in a bowl and cover it with a kitchen cloth. The dish is left in a warm place to rise for 1 to 1.5 hours. A double rising can also be done. Once the dough is mixed and allowed to rise again.
6. The batter is divided into 4 parts. Each part is rolled as a rectangular bark.
7. Coat two of the crusts with a filling that is important to be heavy. It can be jam, chocolate, to add chopped walnuts, hazelnuts or raisins. A roll is rolled from the two curls.
8. The other two pieces of dough are rolled out in the form of a rectangular crust of 4 to 5 mm thick. In the center of the bark are the rolls. At an angle of 45 degrees, ribbons are cut from the edges of the bark, which are entangled around the roll.
9. Plain the eggs in a greased pan for 30 to 40 minutes. Before roasting, spread with crushed yolk and milk and sprinkle with nuts or sesame as desired. The cousin is baked in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30 minutes until it gets a golden color. If desired, glaze with sugar syrup.