Chicken with lemon in white sauce
60 grams of oil
50 grams of type 500
3 cloves of garlic old
200 ml of cow’s yogurt
2 egg yolks
600 ml chicken broth
1. Boil and cut chicken in portions.
2. Bake the flour in a frying pan to a golden color.
3. Add the oil, then pour the broth from the chicken.
4. Stir vigorously until a smooth mixture is made and flavor.
5. Beat yolks with yogurt and add lemon juice.
6. Mix continuously, mix them with mash and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Before you remove from the fire, add the garlic, chopped.
8. Sprinkle with pepper and add the portions of chicken.
9. Sprinkle with parsley.