A great recipe for chicken with potatoes that you can prepare in the first autumn days for your family.
1 chicken (about 2 – 2.5 kg)
1 cup of sliced potatoes
1. Wash the chicken well, salt it, add the pepper and spread it with butter and mustard.
2. Place the chicken in a baking bag and in a refractory container. Turn the oven on 200 degrees and when it’s warm, put the chicken.
3. After 10 minutes reduce the oven to 180 degrees.
4. After 30 minutes add 1 bowl of chopped potatoes, peeled and greased.
5. Bake until the chicken gets a fine golden color and the potatoes are not softened. About an hour.
6. Serve with fresh vegetable salad.
Enjoy your meal.