There is no more actual pumpkin product in autumn. To make something tasty but useful you just have to add cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese – 500 g
Puree of roasted pumpkin (for filling) – 500 g
Puree of roasted pumpkin (for topping) – 100 g
Sugar (in Cottage cheese) – 100 grams
Sugar (the pumpkin) – 70 grams
Sugar (for topping) – 20 g
Eggs (in Cottage cheese) – 2 pieces
Eggs (for pumpkin) – 2 pieces
Eggs (for topping) – 1
Corn starch (pumpkin) – 1. L.
Corn starch (in Cottage cheese) – 1. L.
Poppy (optional) – 25 g
Orange peel – 1 piece
Sour cream (for topping) – 100 g
1. Boil the poppy seeds for 15 minutes at medium temperature, then drain the water and dry the poppy seeds. In the blender, smash curd with 100 grams of sugar to a homogeneous meal. Add 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of starch, poppy seeds, mix.
2. Drain the “flesh” of roasted pumpkin through a gauze folded in three or four layers. 500 g of pumpkin puree is already released from its juice. Chop the pumpkin, 70 grams of sugar and the orange peel into a blender, add 2 eggs, 1 tbsp of starch, mix well.
3. Cover the bottom of the dismantable 22 centimeters cake with baking paper, spread the oil over the paper, or sprinkle with flour. With a tablespoon of the center we spread the filling. We alternate mixture cottage – pumpkin mixture until exhaustion.
4. Make sure the mixes are evenly distributed in the container
5. With a wooden skewer from the center we cut several lines.
6. Bake at 170 ºC for 40-50 until ready. Make a mixture of cream, 20 g of sugar, 1 egg and 100 g of pumpkin puree.
7. Cover the pie and bake for 7-10 minutes.
8. Remove the finished pie from the container after it has cooled down well.