Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 664
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 36g
Total Carbohydrates 48g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 pounds veal for stew, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced Italian-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- Hot cooked rice
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine flour, salt and pepper. Lightly coat veal with flour mixture; reserve remaining flour. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Brown veal, 1/2 at a time; remove from Dutch oven.
- Stir tomatoes, broth, garlic and reserved flour mixture into Dutch oven. Add veal; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 45 minutes.
- Add bell peppers; continue cooking, covered, 30 minutes or until veal is fork-tender. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with cheese.
Gusto 2 Me https://www.gusto2me.com/