1 tbsp butter
2 tea cups yogurt
200 g white cheese/cottage cheese
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 package pastry
1. In a bowl we chop the cheese.
2. Add 2 eggs, yogurt, butter and soda bicarbonate.
3. Mix everything.
4. In pan greased, we place a layer of pastry.
5. Add from the stuffing
6. Cover with pastry.
7. Again, we add from stuffing.
8. Cover with pastry.
9. Turns stuffing and pastry, and finally cover with pastry.
10. The finished pie /banitsa/cut into large squares.
11. Pour with a broken egg and water, and small pieces butter.
12. Bake at 220 degrees for 30-35 minutes or to get a golden tan top and bottom