The home-made “Nutella ” not only goes back to the one from the store, but it also makes no sense for the long preparation of sophisticated desserts. Its taste is superb, and making it easy!
1 cup of hazelnuts (unsweetened and unsalted)
350 grams of chocolate
2 tablespoons cooking oil
3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon of cocoa for cooking
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
1. Bake the oven up to 180 degrees. Spread the hazelnuts on a single layer over a cooking sheet or baking paper and put them in a preheated oven for 12 minutes. When they get a brown color and the scales separate from them, it means they are ready.
2. As soon as you remove them from the oven, remove the flakes with a clean cloth and leave them to cool.
3. Meanwhile melt the chocolate on steam or in the microwave. Stir until you get a compact table and let it cool down.
4. Chop hazelnuts as much as possible (turn into fine powder). Then add butter, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and some salt. Stir until the same mixture is obtained.
5. Using a mixer, add some floured chocolate to the hazelnut mixture. Beat until the mixture unites and get a smooth structure.
6. Finally put Nutella in a jar and be patient while it is cool. So prepared, it has a shelf life of up to two weeks, but we are sure it will end before it!