A great recipe for everyone who has a gluten problem or who likes to eat healthily. And these cuisines are so easy to prepare and are very tasty.
4-5 medium sized apples
15 walnuts (About 30 nuts)
150 g dates
2 equal coffee vanilla vanilla essence
1- 1 cup of oatmeal
Method of preparation:
1. Peel and wash the apples. Then grate them in small pieces and smoke them on low heat to evaporate some of the water. Keep them on the hot plate for no more than 4 – 5 minutes.
2. Chop the walnuts and cook them for about 5-10 minutes in the oven or pan to make them crisp. Then chop it over.
3. Clean the dates of the stones and cut them finely.
4. Mix in a bowl of apples, walnuts, dates and add vanilla. Stir.
5. Add the oatmeal. The amount may vary depending on the humidity of the apples. Knead the dough well and make sweet as a marble.
Arrange them in a tray and leave them for about 10-15 minutes in the refrigerator to cure.