Quick Cookies: Easy Dessert for Morning Tea
Easy and fast cookies with cottage cheese will add to the taste and aroma of your morning ritual related to drinking tea.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 201
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 36g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- cottage cheese - 250 grams
- sugar - 1 glass
- eggs - 2 pieces
- butter or margarine - 100 grams
- soda baking powder - 1 tsp.
- flour - how much will take the dough depends on the density of the curd
- Mix margarine or butter with sugar. Stir cottage cheese with eggs and flour with baking powder. The products are mixed in the following order: The cottage cheese is mixed with the egg mixture, butter with sugar and kneading the dough. You should get a light and elastic dough. The dough is rolled, about 3 mm thick, and cuts figurines (maybe with a glass). Dip each piece on one side into a plate of sugar. Put them in a baking tray covered with baking paper in an oven at 200 degrees until they get red!
Gusto 2 Me https://www.gusto2me.com/