Salmon Paste - Easy and tasty
A simple recipe for salmon paste will make your parties much more fun. The preparation takes 15 minutes and the amount is enough for 4-5 unexpected guests.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 406
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 80 grams of salmon fillet
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 50 g butter or margarine
- In the blender, pour the preordained salmon fillet, put the fat, onion and garlic, add pepper to taste and paste.
- Let the paste stay in the refrigerator for half an hour, and then you can use it. It is advisable to smear it on slices and cut them into bites then!
- Suitable for serving with a green salad!
Gusto 2 Me https://www.gusto2me.com/