Rice rolls /Sarmi/ according to an old recipe of the Bulgarians
Our favorite rice rolls with grape varieties acquire even more attractive flavor and flavor, as we prepare them according to a recipe from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine - in the way our ancestors did.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 184
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 106g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 head of sour cabbage
- 500 g mince
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 g bacon
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- Slice the onion and garlic and mix with chopped bacon, minced meat and rice.
- Add the egg, red pepper, salt and pepper mixture and mix well.
- Wash the spicy cabbage with water, then place the filling in the middle of the leaf and bend it from root to tip - and so while you do as much as you want.
- With the rest of the leaves, cover the pot in which you will cook the rolls. Arrange the finished rolls and cover with more sheets.
- In the pan pour water to cover the saplings. You can press them with a reversible plate.
- Cooking at low temperature for at least one hour.
Gusto 2 Me http://www.gusto2me.com/