Roasted apple filled with chocolate
The traditional Bulgarian recipe for roasted apples is even more appetizing if it is enriched with cognac and more flavors.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 179
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 175g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 large and hard apples
- 30 grams of sliced almonds
- 15 grams of raisins
- 15 grams of dried cranberry
- 1 scoop of honey
- 1 spoon of cognac for dipping raisins
- Liquid chocolate - white or brown
- Turn the raisins with cognac and leave for 1 hour to sip well.
- Wash the apples and cut they`re top around the lid in the form of a lid and carve the inside (observe the bottom of the apple should not be pierced). So, we prepare the fruits for stuffing.
- Fill with almonds, raisins, blueberries, honey and cinnamon and put honey on each apple.
- Apply honey to the apples and put them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- When they start to melt, we decorate them still hot with black and white chocolate.
- You should not roast them to get really delicious.
- For a smoother filling, you can break the raisins with the cognac in the blender.
Gusto 2 Me http://www.gusto2me.com/