Pie with pumpkin and cheese - flavored autumn
There is no more actual pumpkin product in autumn. To make something tasty but useful you just have to add cottage cheese.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 424
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 98g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g
- Puree of roasted pumpkin (for filling) - 500 g
- Puree of roasted pumpkin (for topping) - 100 g
- Sugar (in Cottage cheese) - 100 grams
- Sugar (the pumpkin) - 70 grams
- Sugar (for topping) - 20 g
- Eggs (in Cottage cheese) - 2 pieces
- Eggs (for pumpkin) - 2 pieces
- Eggs (for topping) - 1
- Corn starch (pumpkin) - 1. L.
- Corn starch (in Cottage cheese) - 1. L.
- Poppy (optional) - 25 g
- Orange peel - 1 piece
- Sour cream (for topping) - 100 g
- 1. Boil the poppy seeds for 15 minutes at medium temperature, then drain the water and dry the poppy seeds. In the blender, smash curd with 100 grams of sugar to a homogeneous meal. Add 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of starch, poppy seeds, mix.
- 2. Drain the "flesh" of roasted pumpkin through a gauze folded in three or four layers. 500 g of pumpkin puree is already released from its juice. Chop the pumpkin, 70 grams of sugar and the orange peel into a blender, add 2 eggs, 1 tbsp of starch, mix well.
- 3. Cover the bottom of the dismantable 22 centimeters cake with baking paper, spread the oil over the paper, or sprinkle with flour. With a tablespoon of the center we spread the filling. We alternate mixture cottage - pumpkin mixture until exhaustion.
- 4. Make sure the mixes are evenly distributed in the container
- 5. With a wooden skewer from the center we cut several lines.
- 6. Bake at 170 ºC for 40-50 until ready. Make a mixture of cream, 20 g of sugar, 1 egg and 100 g of pumpkin puree.
- 7. Cover the pie and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- 8. Remove the finished pie from the container after it has cooled down well.
Gusto 2 Me http://www.gusto2me.com/