Muffins with apples and cinnamon
A very easy recipe for any people
Do you love muffins? There is nothing more delicious than small cakes with apple and cinnamon flavors. Especially in early spring. We offer something simple, but extremely attractive, to please the kids at the weekend. And the best thing is that they do not take much time and effort. Just by our taste.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 432
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 237g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 150 g of flour
- 90 g of sugar
- 95 ml of milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 apple cubed
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Beat the egg with a mixer or in a kitchen robot, add the melted butter and milk.
- Add the flour, cinnamon and apple to pieces. Mix well and fill the muffin shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Now cooled by sprinkling with powdered sugar.
Gusto 2 Me http://www.gusto2me.com/