Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 363
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 24g
Total Carbohydrates 25g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 frozen basil cubes (if you can’t find these, use 1 ½ teaspoons dried basil instead)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk together the oil, tomato sauce, basil, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Cut the chicken breasts into long, thin strips (fingers) and place in the bowl with the tomato-basil sauce. You can continue immediately, or place the mixture in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to marinate before cooking. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay a strip of zucchini down on a board. Place a strip of chicken on top of it, about an inch from the edge. Roll the zucchini and chicken together to form a pinwheel. Place the pinwheel, seam side down, in a 9x13 roasting pan.
- Bake the pinwheels for 25 minutes at 400, then place under the broiler and broil for an addition 4-5 minutes, until the tops are just starting to brown. Serve immediately.
Gusto 2 Me http://www.gusto2me.com/